3711 East Longwing Lane - The Village at Meridian, Meridian, ID 83646
Guest Services: (208)995-2942
Movie Showtimes: (208)846-TIME
- Twin / auditoriums with screens 60 ft. wide by 3 stories tall
- All auditoriums feature Wall-to-wall screens and all-stadium luxury seating
- Motion Seats available for select features
- All reserved seating - Choose your exact seat!
- State of the art video Game Room
- Private Party Room and Theater Rentals available - MORE INFO
- Advance Ticketing at our Box Office or online through
- VIP Balcony seats available in 9 select auditoriums
- Dine and Drink in your seats while enjoying the movie*
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime for full waiter service*
- Featuring companion style Love-Seats
- For Adults 21 and over with valid ID
- Look for the VIP 21+ notation when selecting your movie
- Advance ticketing through * (Food, alcoholic beverages, and waiter service is only available in VIP for shows starting after 3:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Full service is in effect all day Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Open for Dinner everyday; Open for Lunch Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Casual and convenient option that is perfect for the whole family
- Dine alfresco on the outdoor patio overlooking the fountains
- Happy Hour everyday from 4-6pm!
- Recently named: “Best Food at The Village at Meridian!” IDAHO STATESMAN
- stay up-to-date on all the exciting events throughout the year!
Showtimes forPrint Showtimes
click showtime to purchase
GENERAL ADMISSION $10.00 (Age 12 and older*)
MATINEE $7.50 (Shows starting before 6:00PM)
SENIORS $7.50 (Age 62 and older)
CHILDREN* $7.50 (Age 11 and under)
Ticket Prices do not include Idaho Admission Tax
(In-Theater dining for ages 21 and over )$2.00*
*2 and under are free to "G" and "PG" movies only, when sharing a seat with a ticket holder. All ages require a ticket to PG-13 and R rated movies.
*No child discount for "R" rated films. Children of all ages will be charged full general admission for all rated R movies. No one under 17 is permitted to attend any R-rated movie unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
**Not valid on opening day of any feature or on Holidays. Not valid for special engagements. VIP21, 3D and D-BOX surcharges apply.
Movie tickets purchased online through Fandango include a non-refundable Fandango Convenience Charge.