3711 East Longwing Lane - The Village at Meridian, Meridian, ID 83646
Guest Services: (208)995-2942
Movie Showtimes: (208)846-TIME
- Twin / screens 3 stories tall and 60 ft. wide
- All auditoriums feature wall-to-wall screens and all-stadium luxury seating
- Motion Seats available for select features
- Featuring an immersive multi-screen panoramic cinema experience for select features
- All reserved seating - Choose your exact seat!
- State of the art video Game Room
- Private Party Room and Theater Rentals available - MORE INFO
- Advance Ticketing at our Box Office or online through our website
- VIP Balcony seats available in 9 select auditoriums
- Dine and Drink in your seats while enjoying the movie*
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime for full waiter service*
- Featuring companion style Love-Seats
- For Adults 21 and over with valid ID
- Look for the VIP 21+ notation when selecting your movie
- Advance ticketing through * (Food, alcoholic beverages, and waiter service is only available in VIP for shows starting after 3:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Full service is in effect all day Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Open for Dinner everyday; Open for Lunch Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- The perfect casual and convenient option for the whole family
- Dine and cocktails alfresco on the outdoor patio overlooking the fountains
- Happy Hour everyday from 4-6pm!
- Recently named: “Best Food at The Village at Meridian!” IDAHO STATESMAN
- stay up-to-date on all the exciting events throughout the year!
Showtimes forPrint Showtimes
click showtime to purchase
GENERAL ADMISSION $10.00 (Age 12 and older*)
MATINEE $7.50 (Shows starting before 6:00PM)
SENIORS $7.50 (Age 62 and older)
CHILDREN* $7.50 (Age 11 and under)
Ticket Prices do not include Idaho Admission Tax
(In-Theater dining for ages 21 and over )$2.00*
*2 and under are free to "G" and "PG" movies only, when sharing a seat with a ticket holder. All ages require a ticket to PG-13 and R rated movies.
*No child discount for "R" rated films. Children of all ages will be charged full general admission for all rated R movies. No one under 17 is permitted to attend any R-rated movie unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
**Not valid on opening day of any feature or on Holidays. Not valid for special engagements. VIP21, 3D and D-BOX surcharges apply.
Movie tickets purchased online through our site or Fandango, include a non-refundable Transaction Service fee.
To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we reserve the right to inspect any backpacks, packages or bags entering the theater.
Thank you for your cooperation.