State Theatre and Multiplex
322 Main Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Guest Services: (530)723-5321
Movie Showtimes: (530)723-5322
- Fully restored historic theatre with a 60 foot in the GRAND AUDITORIUM with state of the art sound.
- 10 screens featuring Luxury Seats and Luxury Electric Recliners
- Visit the State Café for a movie meal and beverages. No ticket is required to enjoy our offerings in a relaxed atmosphere (MENU)
- Beer & Wine on tap... you can eat and drink at your seat!
- Reserved Seating - you can choose your exact seat
- For more info on what's happening in Woodland, check out visitwoodland.com
Showtimes forPrint Showtimes
click showtime to purchase
• General Admission $10.25 (Ages 12 and older*)
• Children (Ages 11 and under) $8.00*
• Seniors (Ages 62 and older) $8.00
• Matinee (Shows starting before 6:00PM) $8.00
• Bargain Tuesdays (all Shows / all Day) $6.00
* 2 and under are free to "G" and "PG" movies only, when sharing a seat with a ticket holder. All ages require a ticket to PG-13 and R rated movies.
* No child discount for "R" rated films. Children of all ages will be charged full general admission for all rated R movies. No one under 17 is permitted to attend any R-rated movie unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
ONLINE SERVICE FEES
Movie tickets purchased online through our site or Fandango, include a non-refundable Transaction Service fee.
BACKPACKS / PACKAGES / BAGS
To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we reserve the right to inspect any backpacks, packages or bags entering the theater.
Thank you for your cooperation.